Monday, April 26, 2010

Restaurant des Familles on Bayou des Familles

Seventeen years ago I had lunch with some artists from the West Bank Art Guild at Restaurant des Familles located at 7163 Barataria Boulevard, Crown Point, Louisiana. After we ate, we hung art on a wall in the restaurant. Over the years I’ve joined my fellow artists for lunch and a view of Bayou des Familles. Several times we were invited by the restaurant owner to come sketch when the irises were in bloom in April.

It has been a while since I’ve dined at the restaurant. Since it is April, I decided it would be a pretty time of year to visit once again. Like certain restaurants in this area, Restaurant des Familles has a unique personality – besides great local cuisine. I’ve linked the restaurant’s website for more details.















No comments:

Post a Comment